<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Xanga Sends Only a One-Line Excuse For Two Members With Same Name 

Today HELP-BIN wrote:
Phemy is someone's else's profile name, a Time Out New York member.

M A T T C O N N O R S
customer service supervisor

Hey Matt--
I wonder if you are telling me it is unresolvable? I was initially prompted to write because Xanga returned an error message, but now I am curious about how there can be two Phemy's at Xanga. I wonder if you could tell me how long the other person has been using that name at Xanga? Do they have a website with it? Why did it pull up on websearch from inside Xanga personals, but there were different results at Xanga's main door? Do they plan to meld the two lists or separate the personals business? Why can't the personal ad be on your page?
Thanks for your consideration. Mary--phemy@prodigy.net

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?