<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Xanga Personals Has No Relation To Xanga 

The personals are completely separate from xanga – run by a different company with its own database.
The xanga website database has absolutely no relation to the personals database, hence you have the name PHEMY for your xanga site, but this other person has had a personals profile called phemy for a year or so.

M A T T C O N N O R S

Matt--
thanks for the speedy reply to some of my questions.
I don't like the answer, though. You are telling me Xanga can have two people named Phemy?
There is one in the personals--
I went to Xanga (personals) and drew up this one entry:
Xanga Personals xanga - join - sign in
Phemy
"irreverence is next to godliness"
Active within 24 hours
1536 online now
Terms of Service

I went to Xanga main page and pulled up one Phemy, me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?