<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

'Irreverence is Next to Godliness' is the Motto of the Joker Using My Identity 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member Search Results
Searched Xanga members for phemy
phemy
Scraping wretched nails upon the cold institutional slate
Site last updated 10/19/2003 11:18:09 PM

This is me--here's more from my Xanga sidebar on the page:
Real Name: Phemy
Birthday: 7/31/1963
Gender: Female
Location: California
Occupation: Other
Industry: Other
Expertise: none
Hobbies: all
Website: Click Here
Email: phemy@prodigy.net
Stats
Member since: 7/21/2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not me. How-why-WTF???
mailto:help@springstreetnetworks.com?
Subject=ErrorID a2c3acaf-b007-4dea-8a37-67b7f89fcfac

xanga - join - sign in
Phemy
"irreverence is next to godliness"
Active within 24 hours
1536 online now
Terms of Service
ME
I am a: woman
Looking for a: man
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Age: 40
Location: New York, New York
Country: United States
Area Code: 212
Occupation: Marketing
Education: Graduate
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Star Sign: Leo
Relationship Status: Single
Have Children: No
Want Children: Maybe
MY GOODS
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

MY HABITS
Cigarettes Sometimes
Booze: Sometimes
Drugs: Never
Self-love: Sometimes
Self-deprecation: Sometimes

YOU
Age Between: 35-55
Within: 25 miles
Education: College
Religion: no preference
Ethnicity: no preference
Star Sign: no preference
Have Children: no preference
Want Children: no preference

YOUR GOODS
Height: 5' 5" - 6' 4"
Weight: 140 - 230 lbs
Hair: no preference
Eye Color: no preference

Cigarettes: Sometimes OK
Booze: Sometimes OK
Drugs: Sometimes OK
Self-love Always OK
Self-deprecation: Sometimes OK


Last great book I read
"The Giant's House", Elizabeth McCracken


Most humbling moment
About 12 years ago, I walked into a bar in Greenwich Village to meet up with my boyfriend and my sister and heard a popping noise and looked down and saw my garter belt and stockings lying on the floor near my feet (the clasp on the belt had broken)!

Favorite on-screen sex scene
The sensuality of the food and ice cube scenes in 9 1/2 Weeks. The thrill is found in not knowing what you are going to taste or feel next.

Celebrity I resemble most
I have been told Jodie Foster and Meryl Streep.

Best (or worst) lie I've ever told-
You haven't changed a bit!

If I could be anywhere at the moment...
I would have to say Italy because I have never been and am dying to go there.

Song or album that puts me in the mood
Something jazzy and low key or someone like Enya. Anything more intense tends to distract me too much.

The five items I can't live without:
My computer, my sense of humor, something to read in my tote bag, my writing pad, and my 7-day Unlimited Metrocard.

Fill in the blanks:
Directness is sexy; Honesty is sexier
In my bedroom, you'll find:
Purple lavander candles, a restored photograph of my great grandmother, and two alarm clocks.

WHY YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME
I have been told that I am attractive (blonde), sexy, romantic, creative and sweet. I also am well-educated and have a variety of interests (primarily in the arts) and have a good, albeit slightly dry and irreverent, sense of humor. I love to entertain and to cook.

MORE ABOUT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I am seeking either a single Israeli (non-religious) or European man between the ages of 35-55 for a monogomous relationship, although I would consider compelling offers from American men. Divorced men with kids are OK. I am seeking a well-educated and honest man who is not afraid to romance a woman and who desires an intimate, committed relationship.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?